Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

markw10

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2006
I have a online retail business and am working on always expanding my customer database. I never really had an organized system on the PC but now that I'm switching to Mac I've decided it's time to get a good system.
With the PC I did do some simple stuff on Outlook and as well on Quickbooks 2006. With the Mac I plan to upgrade to Quickbooks 2007 for Mac. This does a few things for me and for my PIM I'm looking at either Entourage or using the Mail, iCal, Address Book programs. I have a feeling this will help me some but I'm looking into what other more advanced programs there are.
What I am looking for is something I can simply do a customer database in. Basically what I mean is keep track of customers, what type of products they order or are interested in, keeping track of customer mailing lists for newsletters, create customer mailing labels, etc. I know I could probably get something like Filemaker Pro but I want a simple out of the box solution, not something I have to do a lot of work to create.
Any suggestions for a good solution, hopefully for the Mac side but if not I can run it on the PC Side under Parallels. Thanks in advance for any help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.