Looking for a good case.

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by lovel, Apr 28, 2009.

1. lovel macrumors newbie

Hey guys! I have been looking for a good case for my 13" Uni. I was thinking incase. I would like a case I could put in a bag or carry around. Any suggestions? If not incase how is Swiss Army stuff? Thanks!

2. limesmoothie macrumors 6502

I've just bought a Swiss Army Jonas backpack for my new 13.3 Alu and it is excellent quality. Fits perfectly, plenty of pockets and sturdy. £10 from misco.co.uk.

3. lovel thread starter macrumors newbie

4. hndn macrumors regular

I saw this one at the store, it's light, thick enough, but not bulky compares to Brenthaven; & yes, the red one is a beauty (I'm a girl :D)

5. dubnew macrumors newbie

I bought this case for my white macbook late'08. It's a nice case, not to big, comfortable to wear and seems to do a good job protecting the macbook. But there ain't that much room for anything else!

6. Darkroom Guest

Darkroom

i bought this bag for my unibody macbook and it's really great. i ordered from RadTech.us, and saved 20% by using this coupon code:

STMCMF1

it expires 6/30/09

7. The Samurai macrumors 68000

The Samurai

I use the Swissgear Serge (see review on my YouTube channel, in sig). A strong and robust bag with loads of different compartments. Got it at a quality price as well.

8. natebookpro macrumors 6502a

There are some horror stories on here about people dropping laptops that are in sleeves. I personally picked up a Timbuk2 messenger bag when I got my unibody and I feel very comfortable with it in there.

9. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Sleeves are meant to be used with messenger bags or backpacks. I would recommend you get a nice sleeve for it, and then get a nice messenger bag or any other kind of bag.