Looking for a good greeting card program

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by tawcat, Dec 20, 2011.

1. tawcat macrumors regular

Read some reviews on the Hallmark and Print Shop programs and they weren't that great. I d/l (purchased) Fun Greetings from the App store, bad program.

Can anyone suggest a good product for everyday and holiday cards?

Thanks.

2. kaitwalk923 macrumors newbie

Moonpig

Im not sure if you want a program for your computer or a good website. Moonpig.com is an excellent site where they have many different kinds of cards including photo integration from your hardrive or various websites such as Facebook.

For a minimal fee, about $4 for everything. They print and mail your cards for you and they come out superbly. The cards typically arrive to the recipient in about 2-3 days. Or, you can mail it to yourself and they'll send it in an unsealed envelope and you can hand it out personally.

3. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Any word processor or presentation app should handle this with ease. MS Word or Powerpoint, Pages or Keynote, etc. You don't need a single-purpose app for this.

4. tawcat thread starter macrumors regular

Hmmm, actually looking for software. I looked on Pages, but thing seem so limited. No clipart or templates.

5. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Why not try

iPhoto on Mac OS X (make cards)
    Cards on iOS

6. rick d macrumors newbie

Hallmark for Mac

Hallmark for Mac is the best I've found. From scratch or pre-made you can change most wording, add graphics, either your own or from their library. Make your own cards any size, folded or flat.

7. nippyjun macrumors 65816

That's what i use.

Be sure to buy the download version from their website though as the boxed version has a printing bug. The download version was patched months ago.