All iPads Looking for a good sleeve

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by stephen1108, Nov 6, 2013.

1. stephen1108 macrumors 65816

Hey y'all, I'm looking for a good sleeve for my iPad Air. Specifically I'm looking for something with a hard side/exterior to protect the screen. I kind've have something like this now, the Speck PixelShield, but it's kind've a tight fit that I'm not too comfortable with.

Any recommendations?

2. The.Dude macrumors regular

The.Dude

Looked.... couldn't find anything besides a soft sleeve, and you said you wanted a harder shell.

3. stephen1108 thread starter macrumors 65816

Well, if the outside is soft that's not a problem lol. I just want one side to be "reinforced" I guess, a side that's a bit harder so the screen will be protected.

I've seen some Belkins like this, but they're all exact fits for older iPads and I'm using my Air with a silicone case. I don't want a snug fit as that's my problem now essentially lol. There should be a case out there like this :)

4. The.Dude macrumors regular

The.Dude

This is what I found. Maybe it's close enough to work until more options come out.

http://amzn.to/HHSVQg

5. FrankB1191, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013

FrankB1191 macrumors 6502a

Take a look at Waterfield cases. They have several sleeves, with different materials. At least one has an impact resistant feature, but still looks good. They're priced nicely, and made in the USA.

Forget to provide a link: www.sfbags.com Waterfield Designs