Looking for a hard shell case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by rocksyoursock, Mar 12, 2011.

1. rocksyoursock macrumors regular

rocksyoursock

Hey all, I am looking for a case that is more protective than functional. I need a case that is a hard shell that can resist pressure being applied to it (fitting it into a bookbag and not getting hit or kicked) for the iPad 2. The regular folio cases / leather cases aren't quite what im looking for. Essentially, for campus at my college we park off campus and take a shuttle to campus and we are literally smashed together for the 5 minute ride. I want a hard case that can be smashed, kicked or can generally resist pressure being applied to it. Thickness isn't an issue and I don't care about openings for ports, this specific case I'm looking for is purely just for transport so it won't get smashed, so i want it to be completely hard and not bend. Any ideas? Thank you!

2. feeth macrumors 6502

Otterbox?

Not sure when its being released for the IP2.

3. rocksyoursock, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011

rocksyoursock thread starter macrumors regular

rocksyoursock

I'm not really sure if that is what I'm looking for. I am looking for something to protect it in the same way the retail packaging protects it, if that makes sense. Something that can get smashed or squeezed. I think with the screen exposed on the otterbox the screen would get smashed. I think I'm really just looking for a container.