Looking for a Holster

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macher, Sep 22, 2014.

1. macher macrumors 65816

Oct 13, 2012
    Hi I have the Spegin Tough Armor and looking for a good quality holster I can use with it when I want to rock a holster. Not looking for leather but a good quality snap or spring holster.
  2. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

Aug 6, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    I've been thinking about going back to a holster myself; I haven't used one since the 3GS but with the size of the 6 Plus I don't know if I want it in my pocket all the time.
  3. macher thread starter macrumors 65816

Oct 13, 2012
    Yea the 6 in my Levi jeans isn't working for me. Cargo shorts or pants are fine.
  4. bwsteg macrumors 6502

Sep 25, 2012
    Queens NY
    I have found the perfect holster to work with most slim cases such as apple leather, etc.

I will make a new thread later detailing everything..
  5. bad1550 macrumors regular

Aug 13, 2007
    Any idea when the Seidio holster will be available?
  6. mjpearce023 macrumors 6502

Jul 10, 2012
    I looked everywhere to find one that fit the iphone 6 with the apple leather case on it. I found one at a sprint store that fits perfect and has a pretty strong magnet. I don't like that is says sprint on it but I went ahead and got it because it was the only vertical belt holster I could find locally that fit perfect. I tried AT&T, Verizon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target and Radio shack. I found some horizontal ones but I've always found the phone was difficult to get out with those.
    I believe this is it but Ill have to check the packaging when I get home to be sure.
  7. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

Sep 17, 2012
    Do you think it would work with the Ringke Fusion for 6 plus? Just based on what you have and what you see. Thanks
  8. macher thread starter macrumors 65816

Oct 13, 2012
    That Best Buy holster didn't work with Spigen Tough Armor.
  9. blhoward2 macrumors 6502

Sep 19, 2012
    PSA: My Sena holster arrived for the iPhone 6 and its huge. They said they have begun cutting the holster for phones in a case, but even with a thin case my phone flops around in it.

However, the Sena people made a good point that the iPhone 6 is only slightly larger than the Galaxy S4. So it should fit inside any of the S4 holsters cut for use with a case and fit more snuggly when naked or with a thin case.
  10. chellyc macrumors newbie

Jun 27, 2010
    This one works well for me. Iphone 6 with Apple leather case inside.
  11. 600lbs.Gorilla macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2013
    Trying not to settle...

I'm looking for the same thing, did you ever find one?