Looking for a Iphone 6 Plus Bumper

hangovernathan

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2014
How about the Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal series.
When I saw the case in person, it was really awesome.
And I just ordered it from Amazon.

newone757

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2011
Not sure if you are into metal bumpers. But I just got this Love Mei one off eBay and for 9.99 it's not bad. You will experience a slight hut on signal so if you don't get strong reception then u don't recommend it.

usnek

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2010
Not sure if you are into metal bumpers. But I just got this Love Mei one off eBay and for 9.99 it's not bad. You will experience a slight hut on signal so if you don't get strong reception then u don't
Can you please tell me which color is this? Also, does it fit tight or loosely? I have been thinking about buying this but unable to find much review on it. Any info is appreciated, thanks.

newone757

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2011
Can you please tell me which color is this? Also, does it fit tight or loosely? I have been thinking about buying this but unable to find much review on it. Any info is appreciated, thanks.
It's just the silver one. I've only tried it on for 10 minutes or so but it seemed to fit just fine. Once I get a film to put on the back of my phone I'm going to use it more and perform more in depth tests. I'll also likely throw in some very thin foam/padding just to be sure it doesn't scratch my phone over time (it comes with some thin foam in it but I don't have a whole lot of confidence in that)

It secures using the tension latch so tool-less installation and removal. I imagine if you remove it a lot over time it could becomes loose.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.