Looking for a laptop backpack for 13" rMBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by bigpoppamac31, Mar 22, 2015.

1. bigpoppamac31 macrumors 68000

Hey I'm looking for a new backpack with a laptop section inside. My aging Obus Forme backpack has done quite well for me over the last 12 years but I think it's time for a new one. I bought my backpack during my first year at college. But I've long since been out of college. I have a 13" rMBP that I'd like to be able to carry around now and then plus the main compartment should be big enough to carry other things. Over the years my current backpack has been used many times to help with groceries. I can put 4L of milk in it with room to spare. My current backpack has a feature in which I can expand the backpack by unzipping it around the entire edge. It's come in handy a few times. My backpack now is about 20" in height at it's longest side which is the side that is against my back when wearing it. I want this backpack to last many years if possible so good strong quality is a must. Also having a sternum strap would be great as the one on my current backpack broke years ago. I'd want something with a fairly slim profile but potentially roomy inside. I don't attend college or university so I don't need the bulky style backpack any longer.

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

3. bigpoppamac31 thread starter macrumors 68000

I saw that and posted in there a few days ago but to no avail. Hence why I posted in the main section.