Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chadam

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 16, 2010
Boston
Does anyone know of a a great leather slider case that I can have the bumper on the iPhone 4? Something I can slip the iPhone in and out of? It seems that all sliders are made for the naked iPhone...Hoping for one that is large enough for an iPhone wearing a bumper. I appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you

Infraggable Kru

macrumors regular
Dec 23, 2010
You are going to find a hard time finding this product, I doubt many manufacturers would even want to develop such a product

Sleeves work for naked phones because they can slide in and out easily.

The iphone bumper adds a significant amount of friction/grip to the iPhone.

You might have better luck searching for a pouch, or something that doesn't require the phone to slide in and out of.

sailmac

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2008

+1

They have one sized specifically for the iPhone 4 with bumper.

That same size also nicely accomodates other "shell" cases, too.

I've been using a size 32 Smart Case for months and very pleased. My iP4 is wearing an SGP vintage leather grip. It slides in and out of the Waterfield sleeve without causing any peel on the Power Support anti-glare film, yet the Waterfield does hold the phone very securely -- can shake it upside down and it won't slip out.

It's also lightweight and comfortable to wear.

I tried a leather flip case from Norveve for 2 months but that just didn't work out. The Smart Case and Grip combo has been just right.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.