Looking for a mouse for my MBP! Recommendations needed!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by primeocean, Jul 25, 2009.

1. primeocean macrumors newbie

Recently, I've been using microsoft bluetooth mouse 5000 for my mbp, but after daily disconnections and much hassle, it finally gave out. So I'm kinda opened to recommendations for a new mouse right now. I wouldn't mind trying another bt mouse as long as it's good. I also won't mind trying wired mice as long as the cables aren't very long (not sure if that exists) since usually wired mice look weird with laptops.

Thanks in advance

2. MacMini2009 macrumors 68000

MacMini2009

3. primeocean thread starter macrumors newbie

sorry, forgot to add that i would like to stay away from mice that will take up a usb port but thanks for the response :)

4. michael.lauden macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

Logitech MX Revolution.

if you aren't willing to take up a USB port.. you probably say you would try a wired mouse.

The Logitech MX Revolution is truly amazing. i got mine with dock, and power cable + store warranty for 45$ shipped on eBay. no problems yet and battery lasts at least 2-3 weeks before docking it.

you can plug it right in the Apple wired keyboard.

i'm using mine at my desk with the MacBook. Bundle that mouse with great software from Logitech, or if you are persistent, USBoverdrive - and i don't think any mouse can beat it

5. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Get a mighty mouse or a Logitech V470.

The mighty mouse is cool but your hand tends to get tired after an extended period of use.