Looking for a murse/satchel for iPad 2 AND Macbook Air

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by gdeputy, Mar 14, 2011.

1. gdeputy macrumors 6502a

gdeputy

I want a bag that can handle my iPad 2 AND my Macbook Air 13". Is there anything out there that fit's the bill? Been looking at booq but not sure if they'll fit.

2. dlbernau macrumors newbie

3. Adeeb11 macrumors newbie

go to the closest army surplus and get a map bag, i got a leather one in SF for 20 bucks and its real nice, just big enough for a mall laptop or ipad. i used it for school fits a text book and a legal pad in one pocked soo both an ipad and macbook air would probably fit perfect if you found one similar.

4. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

I'm using the Tom Bihn Ristretto for my 13" MBA and iPad. Works great!

5. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

I have the Waterfield SFBags Muzetto bag and l highly recommend it. It is top quality materials and workmanship. My iPad fit in it perfectly, and I think the iPad2 will also.

http://sfbags.com/products/muzetto/muzetto.php

P.S.: You may also want to scan down the page slightly and check out the SF Bags Smart Case which they say can hold an iPad2 and its smart cover. I'm thinking of getting one of these as well.

6. broboore macrumors regular

7. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    I can vouch for this -- yes, the SF Bags Muzetto Smart Case indeed does hold the iPad 2 AND the Apple Smart Cover! I hadn't thought to try that (earlier I'd slipped my iPad 2 into the Smart Case and it fit just fine, but I didn't think to try it with the Smart Cover attached until now. Fits snugly but does fit!). That would be a good way to protect the iPad if one is carrying both it and the 13" MBA at the same time. The Muzetto Portable bag will not hold both at the same time, you would need a larger messenger bag than that.