Looking for a nice, 'elegant' cover/case!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by f1d, Jul 15, 2008.

1. f1d macrumors member

I absolutely LOVE my iPhone 3G (I'm sure we all do!)

Unlike previous iPods I've had, I don't want to get a single scratch on this beautiful phone. Therefore... I want to get a very good case/cover for it.

However, I'm really stuck!

So far I've tried a cheapie silicon black cover from carphonewarehouse (this was a last resort on Friday, just to protect it in the short term). It protects alright but doesn't look exactly right, and collects dirt around it :D

I went to the :apple: store in Regent Street today and had a look, but I really couldn't decide! I finally went with a Griffin 'Wave' case... that was a mistake really!

So, I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations they can make? Preferably something that is available in the :apple: Store in London Regents Street... I'll pop in there during my lunch break on Thursday.

It should be black, or see through. Leather cases have never really caught my eye, mainly because I don't want a case that covers the screen so you either have to open it or slide it out, I want quick access to it. Are there any leather cases that are like that?

Otherwise, hard cases?

Price... doesn't really matter. It's an expensive phone (to replace anyway) and deserves to keep looking like that!

Cheers for your help guys and gals! :D

2. Stalban macrumors newbie

What didn't you like about the Griffin case?

Have you thought about this one from Sena?

[​IMG]

www.senacases.com

3. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

4. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

What about a flip case from Vaja like the ivolution SP or Top? It protects the screen but isn't too awkward to use. They have some 3G cases coming out soon.
    [​IMG]

Here's a video review of the first iPhone version

5. btcutter macrumors 6502

I have a white 16gb.

Agent 18 clear case with Power Crystal Film on top......perfect!