Looking for a ringtone, anyone heard of it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sm0ked0g, Apr 5, 2009.

1. sm0ked0g macrumors newbie

Heya, Im looking for a certain ringtone but have had no luck finding it. Its like the "mosquito" ringtone, only it starts off quiet then gradually (about 30-45sec long) works its way to a loud high pitch frequency. All the ones I have been able to find are just a constant 1 lvl tone. Not sure if anyone has heard this ringtone before, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks =)

2. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

That sounds absolutely awful. I hope I'm never in audible range of your iPhone if you successfully find this ringtone you are searching for.

3. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

Sounds like something your job would pre-set in your phone so when they want you to come in on your day off, you'd answer your phone

4. GrannieSmith macrumors newbie

Personally I hope no one near you has a baseball bat on hand when it goes off, because it would probably become an EX-iPhone. . .

5. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

To be certain people understand you, you want the "mosquito" ringtone at the start then for it to gradually transition to a louder 'normal' ring tone that is just a lower high pitch tone or do you want the "mosquito" ringtone to start at a soft 70db then have it end at a ear splitting ;) 110db?