Looking for a similar kickstand case. HELP!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Sup3rknova, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Sup3rknova macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

This Body Glove case worked well for my iPhone 4 (Sprint) but the kickstand became loose and doesnt stay put very well.
    [​IMG]

Looking for a similar case. I dont like bulky cases so the Body Glove was working well. Just want to try something new. I also want to only spend around 20 bucks or less. Being able to stand up in portrait mode is a plus too.
    www.speckproducts.com make some really nice ones and its spring loaded but they are kinda pricy for a case. I may just buy one though. Anyone have experience with theirs?
    [​IMG]

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

3. Sup3rknova thread starter macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

Ive saw the one you posted. I was always skeptical though. Reviews seem good or above average. 4 dollars though. Can't beat that. I will have no use for the holster. I think I'll give that one a shot.

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

It's not bad at all actually. I prefer something a little more protective but you may like it. The best kickstand cases are probably the ones by ZeroChroma but they cost about 2x what you want to spend. There's a 15% off code (90999) but the cases cost about $40 full retail. Great stand though - by far the best out of the ones that I've tried. Only reason I sent mine back was because it bubbled my screen protector. If it wasn't for that, I'd still be using it for sure.