Looking for a simple invoice accounting software for my business.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Imola Ghost, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Imola Ghost, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013

Imola Ghost macrumors 65816

Its for a automotive service based business. I'd like to find something free that is simple and easy to use but open to other recommendations that you feel is great.

I believe what I'm looking for is for some way to have an invoice on an automobile and and then be able to track when several people have been paid on the vehicle along with expenses for the car.

2. snberk103 macrumors 603

Free, Simple, Easy.... pick two. Seriously. I'm not sure that there are a lot of people who are willing to donate their time to create and support an accounting package. The thing about an accounting package is that it has to be accurate, otherwise your business could suffer from having incomplete information, or be audited by the tax people. This kind of accuracy does not come cheap.

I had initially looked in to recommend a package that is easy and good, and runs on Macs. But it's not free. It's not even cheap.

3. Abinajay, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013

Abinajay macrumors newbie

Hi Imola

You have asked for a simple and easy invoicing software for your automotive business. If you are to stick with this, then you could prefer "Handdy Invoices", a simple, free online invoicing software that helps you to make your online invoices more proficient at free of cost.

You could opt for the software to the most, as there are several reasons:
    - It's been built in the Google App engine and is typically a cloud accounting software.
    - You are assured with more security and reliability.
    - Indeed, you can send multiple invoices at a time, with no waiting!

You can try it out for free, with no limitations. If you're satisfied you can then make your up-gradation, it depends.

Have a better invoicing and run a successful business!

4. IlikeMacsSoMuch macrumors 6502

IlikeMacsSoMuch