looking for a simple yet featured expenses app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by twisted-pixel, Nov 11, 2011.

1. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

Hi,

I'm searching for an app that can help me track my monthly spending. I've tried varios ones (listed below) but each has it's failings and I was hoping that maybe someone could tell me what they are using and I can give it a go

Ones I've tried

Expenditure - Currently my favourite, very simple to use, but no reporting capabilities.

Expense - Has a nice chart to show where I'm spending my money, but difficult to edit transactions (you can't make a transaction recurring once you've entered it)

BackinBlack - very simple, no budgets you just enter your spend and it shows you the balance. No editing categories and no repoting either though

Spending - cant edit categories sadly, although the website shows that it is possible...I can't do it though!!

so..

what I'm after is something simple (I don't set budgets and need to see whether I'm under or over), just to be able to add incomes, spends and to see my running total/balance with some reports to see where the money is going.

is anyone else using something similar? many thanks

2. Bathplug macrumors 6502a

I recommend account tracker. Check out the free version to see ifit suits your needs. It does have features that your prob not interested in, me neither so
    i simply use it to track my spending & income.

3. twisted-pixel thread starter macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel