Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iWinnipegger

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2006
ever since i got my new white macbook i've been looking for a way to protect it, i don't want a bag for it, i want something small so i can stick it in my backpack, i'm looking for something similar to the sleeves that come with the iPod, just something basic to protect it when i carry it from place to place or so i can stick it in my bag without getting scratched

cobravap

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2006
i use an incase neoprene sleeve for my mbp. I got it from apple.com when i ordered my mbp, so hope that helps. I didnt want to spend much money for a sleeve right now, the quality isnt bad on this sleeve. I do use it as a means of protection for my mbp in my backpack.

Mac'Mo

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2006
NYC
i ordered a STM Rebound from RadTech but returned it because it was big and bulky. I now ordered their Glove Series which i heard has a tighter fit. Also I hear good things about their "Sleevz"

http://www.radtech.com

T-Stex

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2006
Pennsylvania
I use the Booq Vyper sleeve for my MacBook, and I couldn't be happier. It fits perfectly and doesn't take up much more room than the computer itself, protects the computer well, and looks great too. Booq is a great company, and their products are extremely well built as well.

Mac'Mo

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2006
NYC
i was also considering a booq vyper xs2 for my mb but its like a 70 dollar case =(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.