Looking for a sleeve with neat designs

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by bluesTank, Dec 3, 2008.

1. bluesTank macrumors regular

I am trying to find a laptop sleeve for my wife's Dell XPS 1330 which is almost exactly the same dimensions. I have searched google and cannot find any cases made for that model specifically (it has a strange slanted shape) but I figure a macbook case will be fine.

Now I wanted to get her something with a neat design or something along the nature of the foof bags:

http://foofshop.com/

I would get her one of those, but they wouldn't ship by christmas, and I am in the US, so the shipping charges are huge I am sure. Does anyone have a suggestion for a similar sleeve?

Oh and she doesn't really like overly girly things...like she wouldnt want an all pink sleeve, just something with a neat design.

Thanks all

2. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

foof is good

I have a sleeve from simonandcleo.com, they have some awesome designs, you can try them out

and also, fabrixcases are really nice, but the shipping is a b**** lol, and they are kind of expensive

3. bluesTank thread starter macrumors regular

I really like your simonandcleo.com suggestion. I will definitely be considering that, possibly the midnight summer, if there are no outrageous shipping prices for the US (i dont think there is), and if I don't find anything else