Looking for a slim backpack for my iPad pro 12.9

Untapped Potential

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Looking for a relatively inexpensive slim laptop backpack to carry my iPad pro in. Need something durable that will also house my apple pencil, and that's not too roomy.

I like the incase icon backpack but the price point is too expensive.

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden
For my needs,I found a padded backpack that can carry my iPad/laptop,an extra shirt or jacket,and also some sandwiches and coffee. It's from the think tank company,that manufacture camera and lens bags.

Crit_Obs

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2017
Looking for a relatively inexpensive slim laptop backpack to carry my iPad pro in. Need something durable that will also house my apple pencil, and that's not too roomy.

I like the incase icon backpack but the price point is too expensive.
If ordering from the German Amazon is an option for you, Incase City is available on the cheap right now.

cakebytheocean

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2017
I agree the Incase Icon series of backpacks are pricey and my apologies for recommending something you've already somewhat decided against but I would seriously consider spending the money and getting the Incase Icon Slim - it would be perfect for your use case. I got the Incase Icon Slim as my daily commuter for carrying my ipad pro, lunch and a few other small items.
The construction and design cannot be beat. In my opinion the additional cost will be offset by the fact that the bag will last longer.