Looking for a soft silicone case for iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fishmoose, Dec 14, 2008.

1. fishmoose macrumors 68000

Hi!

I currently have an incase case for my iPhone 3G but it's starting to crack around the dock connector and the headphone jack so I'm looking for a new one.

The case I have now is great but it dosen't show off the beauty of the iPhone, i'm in the market for something smalll that show the iPhone, I would really love something transperent!

Anyone have any advice? I can't post a link to the case I have now because I'm on my iPhone.

If something simillar has been posted sorry, I have searched here and on google.

Thanks!

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

If I got that right you're looking for a transparent silicon case? Hmm so far I've seen transparent clear cases but the closest one to probably that you're looking for is Switcheasy's Rebel Arctic but I do want to pin point that injection mold which they said is unavoidable. Next to that there are a lot of colored silicon cases almost everywhere. Other than that I don't have any idea of transparent silicone cases, but a lot of clear plastic ones out there like Griffin's iClear.

3. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

4. fishmoose thread starter macrumors 68000

You got it right, I took a look at the Rebel Arctic and I don't really get the injection mold part but the case looks good!

The griffin iclear also looks really good, didn't think I would like a hard case but the iclear looks awesome might buy that one if I don't find anything better!

Thanks for the answer!

5. key714 macrumors member

switcheasy moved the injection points from center to side
    so you can't really see the injection points anymore

check out the clear case from phonesuit.com
    i think it's steal @ $15

6. fishmoose thread starter macrumors 68000

That looks really nice might get that one actually! Thanks for the tip!

Looks really cool to, i hope they ship to sweden!

I also looked at the Griffin Wave Case anyone tried that one? is it any good?