Looking for a spare time job

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by silbeej, Oct 6, 2007.

1. silbeej macrumors 6502a

So i'm at college now, and have some spare time on my hands, and during the summer i have a good 6 hours off from work during the middle of the day. Anyone have some good ideas on making some cash? I usually can not come up with good ideas on my own so what do you all think?

2. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

+1 to this thread. Making money online would be even better :D

3. BigPrince macrumors 68020

Whats your major? What time is 6 hours in the middle of the day? What are some of your interests? What are some of your skills?

4. silbeej thread starter macrumors 6502a

im civil engineering, work at a golf course in the morning, up to 12 latest, then go back at 7. I'm good with computers, interested in cars and technology. Work good outside, but manual labor would be my last choice unless it was for family friends. Good with house repairs but don't know many people that need my services.

(or just haven't advertised)

lol

oh, and anything electronic i can set up, computers, home theater, anything.

and i also have intrest in managment of like a company, but i'm not at that level yet.

5. BigPrince macrumors 68020

Pool.
    Arcade.
    Work Lunch at a restaurant.
    Tutor at college.
    Gym.

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

So you're not in school right now? I'm confused clearly. ;)
    You work at a golf course from 7-12 then return again at 7 p.m. When do you attend classes? You want a job to fill the hours between 12 and 7 p.m?

Things you can do, anything retail will be good with your schedule. You won't be in management, managers usually have to have more than 7 hours to spare in the center of a day. Manual labor can come with any job or are you talking about digging ditches or picking lettuce?

7. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

If you're near the Central Coast area of California, and know AutoCad and how a building is put together, let's talk...