Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

carlsson

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 18, 2001
I have googled a bit for this, but can't find what I'm looking for.

I'd like this kind of journaling app:
- Every night I want to fill in a value (eg 0-10) for a set of questions.
- I want to create the questions, ie I don't want an app to be ready with questions (eg "How satisifed are you with your life today?", "How satisfied are you with your marriage today?" etc).
- Fill in location where I am at the moment, and maybe where I have been this day.
- One note box to write something if I want to.
- Create graphs based on the questions and answers.

That is. Simple, nothing fancy. I have thought about this a lot, and the reason I want this data is of course to analyze it in a couple of years.

:)

Any suggestions?

Jada34

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2017

- I want to create the questions, ie I don't want an app to be ready with questions (eg "How satisifed are you with your life today?", "How satisfied are you with your marriage today?" etc).
- Fill in location where I am at the moment, and maybe where I have been this day.

That is. Simple, nothing fancy. I have thought about this a lot, and the reason I want this data is of course to analyze it in a couple of years.

Any suggestions?

This app may do some of what you're looking for: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/notebook-take-notes-sync/id973801089

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken

Any suggestions?
You could try it out with Numbers (Apple spreadsheet). with 1 row per day, columns contain the questions.

I like using Google Forms since it is accessible on any platform and the data is stored in a Google Sheets spreadsheet on the backend.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.