Looking for a specific Bumper like case...>?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Brannon, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Brannon macrumors regular

Okay.. well i hate otterbox cases... to big and bulky...

But i love the apple bumper case!! But i do like the faxt that otter box cases have little tabs to cover the dock connercter port and the headphone jack...

Does anybody have any idea where i could find a case like this? I bumper like case but little tabs that plug into the ports?? That would fit my needs perfectly! Helps keep out dirt and even water for those quick little drops in the pool ya know??

Thanks!!

2. soccer2820 macrumors newbie

That's a tough one.

I don't know of any bumper cases that fits what you are looking for. And, a minimally protective case like a bumper that protects against any contact with water is a tall order especially since the bumpers expose so much of the phone to begin with.

The only thing I can think of is to get the:

SGP Neo Hybrid EX
    http://www.sgpstore.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-4/sgp-iphone-4-case-neo-hybrid-ex-series.html

And an additional frame for it in a different color because they come with headphone port and dock connector plugs:

Neo Hybrid Frame Option Suite
    http://www.sgpstore.com/cell-phone/...ase-neo-hybrid-frame-option-suite-series.html

I suppose you could get the frame suite option alone if you already have a bumper but the plugs will probably fit a bit better with the SGP bumper because they were cut for it. The headphone jack and dock connector plugs will at least keep dust out.

3. Brannon thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you!! Very much!!!

That is very close to what i was looking for!! I am not opposed to something oging over the back as well... i just want to be really thin... i would prefer some sort of tabs that are attatched to the case like the otterbox... but i will go with that if i can not find something else!!

Thank you!! I appreciate your help and input!

Does anybody know of anything similar to what i am looking for??