Looking for a T-Mobile pay-as-you-go card...?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CdnMacJen, Oct 26, 2011.

1. CdnMacJen macrumors member

I am looking for a T-Mobile pay-as-you-go micro sim card. I want to use their $3/day unlimited text/talk plan on my next trip to the US (Vegas), rather than paying my Canadian provider $50-$100 for 5 days of international talk/text/data. Of course, I have an unlocked iPhone 4S.

However, the only T-mobile pay-as-you-go micro sim cards I can find on eBay are being sold from the UK. When I tried to buy one from the US T-Mobile website, it wanted me to sign up for a contact.

Anyone had success buying one on eBay that worked? Did yours come from one of these many UK sellers?

Or did anyone find a decent deal from another US provider, and pick up a pay-as-you go micro sim online?

2. NathanA macrumors 6502a

Why not just buy one once you get down there?

-- Nathan

3. CdnMacJen thread starter macrumors member

I'd prefer to set it up from home and give my travel buddies my US number before I get there if possible, rather than spend hours looking for a place to buy one there...especially since I will be without a car.

4. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

Have you called them? I'm not sure if 1-800-TMOBILE works from Canada but give it a try. They may be able to send one to you.

5. CdnMacJen thread starter macrumors member