looking for a theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by BeatleJohn, Feb 9, 2011.

1. BeatleJohn macrumors newbie

hey guys
    im looking for a theme (or just an icon layout really) that lets me place the icons on the left and right hand side of my screen leaving the middle free so i can see my wallpaper. i had one of from iconoclasm but it wont download anymore :( i had to restore my phone twice and re jb and both times i was using the iconoclasm layout. maybe a bug?? also 100% no disrespect to iconoclasm at all :)

anyway if someone could point me in the direction of a layout similar id be happy. thanks in advance

2. -MRB macrumors 6502

Cydia > Gridlock

No need for a theme. Gridlock lets you place icons on your spring board like you do on your windows desktop

:)

3. BeatleJohn, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011

BeatleJohn thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for that im checking it now.
    have u had any probls themes crashing yr phone?

EDIT: thanks to _MRB gridlock is cool and just what i wanted :)

4. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

I use Winterboard for all my theming and it works flawlessly. I don't really see any decrease in battery life or processing speed. My phone has gone into safe mode once or twice in the last couple of months, but every time I have exited safe mode it goes back to working great.

5. BeatleJohn thread starter macrumors newbie

ive got winterboard thats how im using my themes. dont really understand it all at the moment im new to this ive only jb my phone in the last few days. maybe my phone went into safe mode and i didnt realize? what should i do if i lose icons or it freezes again?
    thanks all for yr help!