Looking for a thin white 4s case with portrait/landscape kickstand...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by joflo723, Nov 2, 2011.

1. joflo723, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011

joflo723 macrumors member

The good thing is, I know what I want in a case. The bad thing is...I'm so picky that I can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I want:
    --White case (or clear...I love the white of my 4s)
    --Thin (minimal bulk added...want it to slip into and out of my pocket easily)
    --Kickstand (both portrait and landscape)
    --Some protection (from bumps and falls)
    --$50 or less

I found the TRTL Stand and I think it might fit my needs...just not sure about the added bulkiness. Has anyone tried this case?

I'd also love to hear other suggestions.

Thanks!

Edit: Just found the ZeroChroma Teatro-S, which comes in white. Anyone have this? This one looks very promising!

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I actually have a Teatro and a Teatro-S. To be totally honest with you, I really like the cases but I do not like the fact that the top and bottom of the phone are unprotected. They are coming out with a new case (should be out any day now) that is supposed to protect the top and bottom as well and that is the case that I am waiting for. It's also supposed to be more of a rubber (TPU maybe?) material where the Teatro and Teatro-S are both plastic. I'm very anxious to see what they come up with.

As far as the stand on these cases goes, it's incredible. It's far and away the most versatile stand I've seen on any iphone case and it works great in portrait or landscape mode. If they get the rest of the case right as far as a balance between looks and protection, it will be perfect.

3. tangfj macrumors member

I have the Body Glove Kickstand Cover - Item # CZA6035Q (from Sprint $24.99). It's black so it doesn't quite fit what you want exactly but it's thin and the kickstand works well. I travel a lot for work and it's been good for propping the phone up on the airplane trays/etc...