Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lanray

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
I'm doing a biography, and I think it would be nice to put all of my subject's documents, photos, etc. into a timeline application. My hope is that there's an ap out there that will allow me to place headings and then "links" to documents, film, and other things. A quick cursory google search didn't yield anything. Of course, Mac-based would be nice, but I could tolerate Windows if needed. Any suggestions?

lanray

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
wow, thanks!

Thanks - I'll look more carefully at those tomorrow in the morning. Does anyone have experience with one or the other aps?

morphos2

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2010
Timeline 3D

Hi!
I've tried and bought Timeline 3D, from BeeDocs.com.
The app is very promising but somehow it behaves as if it were a Beta Version of it. It crashed on me a couple of times. So if you want to use it be sure you save your work frequently.

Here's the link: http://www.beedocs.com/index.php

Picasso_lg.jpg

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Thanks for the link morphos, but you realize that the posts in this thread are over 3 years old, right? My guess is that lanray has found a timeline app or his need for one passed long ago.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.