General Looking for a tweak that...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by JrFreak, Feb 19, 2013.

1. JrFreak macrumors 6502a

JrFreak

will allow you to set a single finger double-tap to perform an action. I have Springtomize2 installed that will allow you to set actions like this, but not this particular action.

I want to be able to double tap an empty spot on the springboard to open the switcher instead of having to double hit the home button. I'm trying to set actions up that will help spare some wear and tear on the buttons.

2. dhy8386 macrumors 6502a

3. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

4. ~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

This. Zephyr is great.

5. JrFreak thread starter macrumors 6502a

JrFreak

I don't know why I said Springtomize I meant Activator. There is a double tap option for the status bar but not the springboard.

I have Zephyr installed. Doesn't look like it has a double tap option.

I could use Activator three finger tap but I find that kind of awkward.

6. Eclipse538 macrumors regular

I use zephyr and slide up from bottom action in activator to pull up switcher.. Sometimes it's a bit spastic but it does the job. I was looking for a tweak to pull down notification center as lock screen but that doesn't exist I guess. I use status bar tap once for the home button with activator which is quite nice. I just wish there was a status bar theme to make it 1.5x bigger in thickness

7. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Are you saying you want your notification center in your lockscreen? If so, springtomize now offers this ability. I like having the NC on my lockscreen so now I can turn all my notification settings for "view on lockscreen" to off except for the really important ones like text messages. But now instead of having a bunch of notifications on my lockscreen, I can just swipe down to see my NC. I like having clear and clutter free lockscreens. Plus with NcSettings in my NC, I can quickly toggle settings from my lockscreen.

8. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Not sure why you insist on double tap when sliding up gesture is slicker

9. Eclipse538 macrumors regular

not that because i NEVER use notification center or spotlight or any thing besides whats available from the springboard screen. I use quickgoogle pop up to search. I like using Auxo to toggle any settings i want on or off. What i was thinking is the ability to pull down (like NC) to the lockscreen, so instead of seeing the gray window, it would actually be my lockscreen. As of right now i am using activator to slide from left to right side on status bar to lock my screen and tap on the status bar to take me home. I despise having a touch screen and resorting to click buttons to do some of the most important functions of using my phone.. I mean its a touch screen so EVERYTHING should be done with the screen IMO -THANK you tho for your kind reply =D

10. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Does not help you with your double tap request, but i have activator set so when i do a two finger pinch on the SB it mimics pressing the home button twice.