Looking for a Wallpaper Creator Application

soamz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Orissa, India
Hi..
Im a photographer and I want to start a free wallpaper downloads section in my website.

For that, what I need is a application, where I can create a profile, and add around 10-15 multiple resolution settings, set the cropping or resizing area option and then simply load my images in batch, so it can process the image and make them for all the sizes and export to their respective size folders.

Is there such an application for MAC or windows ?

Interface lift does, what Im aiming at. But I need an application , which can batch process and auto crop resize the images for my defined sizes with just 2 clicks.

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
Hi..
Im a photographer and I want to start a free wallpaper downloads section in my website.

For that, what I need is a application, where I can create a profile, and add around 10-15 multiple resolution settings, set the cropping or resizing area option and then simply load my images in batch, so it can process the image and make them for all the sizes and export to their respective size folders.

Is there such an application for MAC or windows ?

Interface lift does, what Im aiming at. But I need an application , which can batch process and auto crop resize the images for my defined sizes with just 2 clicks.
Have you looked at GIMP? I don't know for sure if it does that, but I love the app and use it to make different wallpapers and photos so modifying my MBP is fun.

I found GIMP when looking for a way to make a transparent image to cover up the apple logo during boot and on the login screen as well. Good luck!