Looking for an App that hides notification feed on lockscreen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by GraphicsGeek, Feb 6, 2012.

1. GraphicsGeek macrumors 6502a

Im looking for a Cydia tweak that hides the notification feed on the lockscreen. I'd rather the notifications appear in the notification center/IntelliscreenX and not in the stock "feed" that appears when you get more than one notification without unlocking your phone. Also, I'm looking for a tweak that dismisses the lockscreen popups. I used to use QuicKDismiss but that doesn't seem to work with ios5 and either do the others. Any suggestions?

2. tateu macrumors 6502

Don't they dismiss themselves after a few seconds? Do you want them to disappear faster or not show up at all? If you don't want lockscreen popups or the lockscreen feed, that is easy and can be done without jailbreaking in Settings -> Notification -> Each App -> turn off "Display in Lockscreen"

If you want lockscreen popups but do not want the lockscreen feed...I can't help with that.

3. GraphicsGeek thread starter macrumors 6502a

I want the popups and not the feed. They don't disappear after a few seconds. The notification banners do but not the popups on the lockscreen unless you pull down to move them to the feed.

Yes, this is what I want