Looking for an app/tweak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Missjenna, May 26, 2011.

1. Missjenna macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

Does anyone know of app/tweak that will put the music controls on the springboard, even if there is no music playing? AndroidLoader has almost what I am looking for, but I would prefer having the controls display on the main page of my springboard.

I've already looked at MusicBarExtended & music controls pro, so please don't suggest those :)

Thanks.

2. Prodo123 macrumors 68020

Prodo123

PerPageHTML. Widget application, and as the name implies, it's per page.
    Or, you could try Apple's method and open the multitasking tray by double-pressing the home button or using Activator, and then sliding to the right once. Reveals iPod controls.

3. Missjenna thread starter macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

I guess I'm looking for some sort of widget. Something similar to apple's music controls in the multitasking tray, but present on the springboard with the icons instead. mbex would be great if it weren't buggy and I could find a theme that I actually like.

4. Prodo123 macrumors 68020

Prodo123

If you don't find a theme you like, then make one yourself...

5. Missjenna thread starter macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

I haven't had the time, and besides, that is not my main concern. It gets annoying having to respring twice when I install anything that requires me to "restart springboard" in cydia and the slow resprings in general.