Looking for an Excellent CRM software, striking out.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by tigres, Aug 31, 2009.

1. tigres macrumors 68040

tigres

As the post states, for the better part of the last week I have been looking for a good CRM program I can use for my office of <10 people.

I work for a company that utilizes Exchange server 07 (so far so good w/SL), however I want to bring the following into my product environment:

Real time calendar sharing
    Contact Sharing/as well as categories (I.E. public where all can see and edit)
    Lead management to assign to a team member without having to forward e-mails with instructions.
    **Integration/syncing with Exchange server 07 a must

Now, I have tried Daylite (and I am not too far in to it) but a shortcoming along with all others I have investigated have not picked up on the Exchange module w/ SL; and honestly I have no idea why.

My employees do not have Mobile Me like I do-- But maybe I should buy the office that (but again is there an all in one solution for that?).

I tried this new (Really cool) web based app called Elements; however... NO exchange server support, only a beta of an IMAP plugin; and that's a killer. We have to connect SSL, period.

So, my challenge is.. Can anyone out here help me find a solution? I am not too familiar with Mac software in this category; but I am slowing switching all of my office over to iMacs, and when my IBM server dies, SBS is going with it. I am going to get an Xserve.

I would really appreciate anyones expertise in this, as I cannot for the life of me find a nice (and reasonably priced) solution. I think Daylite is close, but honestly I am not even too fond of their layout and not having mail as a part of the program is stupid IMO (without a separate plugin that is.)

Thanks to anyone in advance.

2. tigres thread starter macrumors 68040

tigres

**Bump***

I take it that nobody knows a good system eh...:(

3. exegete77 macrumors 6502a

4. ksmith80209 macrumors 6502a

Zoho also has a good CRM system that's free for one user.

5. tigres thread starter macrumors 68040

tigres

6. tigres thread starter macrumors 68040

tigres

Hey!

Thanks for the tip!!!!!

This site rocks, and is exactly what I am looking for.

I am rolling on this, what a steal for what is offered.

Thanks again, I would have never found that. Cloud CRM is where it is at and I see this site improving even more!

7. KierenB macrumors newbie

Offline access?

Hi Tigres,

How is Zoho working out? I've looked at it in the past, but was put off by lack of offline access. It sounds like I need something pretty similar to what you first described, but haven't quite found the right one.

When you say Daylight hasn't picked up on the Exhange support in SL, do you mean it doesn't work to have an Exchange server and use Daylight (then sending mails etc via the exchange server)? I'd be interested in hearing more about how things are going for you a couple of weeks on...

Thanks,
    KB

8. bnleo macrumors newbie

I take it that nobody knows a good system eh...

9. aanishathomas, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012

aanishathomas macrumors newbie

Re: Looking for an Excellent CRM software, striking out.

Hello - I like the new online version of Maximizer CRM.
    There are not many MAC CRM software available since this is an online crm it works on the Mac. I use it and it saves both my time and money.