Looking for an Iphone 3gs case!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by WayneTrayne, Mar 18, 2011.

1. WayneTrayne macrumors newbie

Hey guys, lately I have been on the hunt for a new case for my Iphone 3gs. I currently have an otterbox defender (A little too bulky for me) and an Iskin Revo. I tend to drop my phone quite a bit so I really need one that is shock absorbent. I like colorful cases that stand out a lot. Lately I have been looking at the Capsule rebel M but I wanted to get your opinions on it. Thanks :)

2. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Dude, mine from ebay just came in today... I love it. I promise you will too. The only problem - the hard back piece is hard to take off. And being careless I already bent it slightly, although its fine now and barely noticeable (thers like a small white line now where its bent.) Also, the chrome unevenly shows on the front side slightly. The bottom barely even covers it. That said there is lay on the table design. All in all, go to ebay and get a cheap one.

On a seperate note, how do you like the iskin revo? I've been looking at that case for a long time now. The only thing keeping me from buying it is the price (haven't found any super cheap ones on ebay.) Also I was rocking the otterbox and even tho its bulky I loved it and the look. Gona be using the rebel for a while tho cuz its slick.