Looking for an iPhone 4 headset to suit my needs.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by koshernova, May 8, 2012.

1. koshernova macrumors newbie

Hi all! I'm new here, but anyway, to the topic:

I've been an iPhone user for a long time, I've had a 3G and now a 4. I'm fairly rough on my earbuds, and I've found the best kind of headset for me are durable ones which have those kinda cloth/cord style cables. Apple-branded headsets tend not to last very long for me, and my stock ones are 18 months old and giving up the ghost.

I'm looking for such a headset for my iPhone 4 which is also affordable. Sadly it's hard to search for that specific kind of cord as there isn't a specific term everyone uses (and a lot of reviews don't even mention it!).

So! Are there any headsets, in or out ear, that are recommended for people who are a bit rough with them? I'm looking at a price tag below 70 USD for them. If they're available in the UK or Europe, much better (since I'm in Ireland, myself).

Thank you for your advice!

2. kyle0103 macrumors newbie

I used this

http://www.jays.se/products/earphones/a-jays-four.html

for a while now and I can say it is a tough one. Bought for almost year now and still working.

I am those who can broke an earphone within 1 month (2 sony, 1 ultimate ears). So give it a look and it may suits your needs....well the look of it is subjective I believe.