Looking For An iPhone 6 Plus Folio Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Fabienne, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

My husband's birthday is coming up and he has a PU Leather folio case which is falling apart. He needs a new leather (or fabric) folio case for his iPhone 6 Plus. I was looking at Book Book but that might be a bit too "cute little book"-like for him, but the concept is very nice. He used to have a case he loved called a Life Pocket by Switch Easy but they don't have anything like that for the 6 plus. Do you have any suggestions? I have looked until my eyes are bleeding, is there anything out there which is an improvement on the typical PU leather folio case? Thanks.

2. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

If he liked the Life Pocket I don't see why he wouldn't like the Book Book. I have the Book Book for my iPad mini and it's great. The black version looks a little more generic if that is what you are looking for.

Twelve South also has the SurfacePad but it only holds a couple of cards.

3. cyclingplatypus macrumors 65816

cyclingplatypus

I have the bookbook and went into it feeling like I wouldn't end up keeping it because of 'cute little book' but I don't think I'll ever switch back to a normal case - 12south's customer service is top notch as well, the plastic case developed a crack and I contacted them about it - replaced within a week.

4. THE JUICEMAN macrumors 68000

THE JUICEMAN

Check out torro cases. They have a great folio. They sell on Amazon too.