Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Looking For An iPhone 6 Plus Folio Case

Fabienne

macrumors 65816
Original poster
My husband's birthday is coming up and he has a PU Leather folio case which is falling apart. He needs a new leather (or fabric) folio case for his iPhone 6 Plus. I was looking at Book Book but that might be a bit too "cute little book"-like for him, but the concept is very nice. He used to have a case he loved called a Life Pocket by Switch Easy but they don't have anything like that for the 6 plus. Do you have any suggestions? I have looked until my eyes are bleeding, is there anything out there which is an improvement on the typical PU leather folio case? Thanks.

cyclingplatypus

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2007
Earth
I have the bookbook and went into it feeling like I wouldn't end up keeping it because of 'cute little book' but I don't think I'll ever switch back to a normal case - 12south's customer service is top notch as well, the plastic case developed a crack and I contacted them about it - replaced within a week.

Comment

THE JUICEMAN

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
My husband's birthday is coming up and he has a PU Leather folio case which is falling apart. He needs a new leather (or fabric) folio case for his iPhone 6 Plus. I was looking at Book Book but that might be a bit too "cute little book"-like for him, but the concept is very nice. He used to have a case he loved called a Life Pocket by Switch Easy but they don't have anything like that for the 6 plus. Do you have any suggestions? I have looked until my eyes are bleeding, is there anything out there which is an improvement on the typical PU leather folio case? Thanks.

Check out torro cases. They have a great folio. They sell on Amazon too.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.