Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbrown

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 7, 2002
London
I'm looking for an ( small ) adaptor that will convert the 30 pin end of my iPhone cable to a micro USB.

Basically the reverse of this:

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1239239/

It's so I can plug in my bluetooth earphone in my car.

cheers:)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-16 at 12.55.32.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-10-16 at 12.55.32.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 149

jbrown

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 7, 2002
London
@Anthony -

If it's that easy - care to link me to the product I want :roll eyes:

@ MGrove03

Thanks, but that looks like a 30 pin MALE fitting, I need a female fitting to male micro USB

LapsangSouchong

macrumors 65816
Jul 15, 2010
the burrows
@Anthony -

If it's that easy - care to link me to the product I want :roll eyes:

@ MGrove03

Thanks, but that looks like a 30 pin MALE fitting, I need a female fitting to male micro USB
Exactly!
and...
Exactly!

What's your situation? Here's mine: I have a 4 foot long iPhone cable. I love it. But sometimes I need to use my mophie which is micro USB. I'd rather leave my awesome 4 foot long cable connected and just add an adaptor for the mophie.

coolnwo

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone know will this work to hook up the mophie case to the car IPHONE jack? SO I dont have to take it out of the case?

jbrown

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 7, 2002
London
To charge it?

Yes.

On my previous phone ( HTC Desire ) - I had one lead that fit both the phone AND my Jabra BT earpiece.
So I'd just pull the lead out of my phone and plug it into the earpiece when it needed a charge.

I now have an iPhone 4 - and naturally the lead won't work with my Jabra.

So rather than having to have 2 separate chargers - I'd like a ONE PIECE adaptor to go on the end of my iPhone lead.

cheers

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.