Looking For: App that transforms picture into 70's look.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by thestaton, Dec 2, 2008.

  1. thestaton
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502

    Jan 19, 2006
    Some where on the internets I saw an advertisement for an app that could take a picture, and it would transform it to make it look like you grew up in the 70's, or 80's... The example pictures had those thick mustaches, 70's hats etc. I just searched for an hour and I can't find the thing.

    Any help I would appreciate it.
  2. greggov
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors member

    Feb 6, 2008
    there's also an app called CameraBag. Has a few other effects, and it works nicely

Share This Page