Looking for Aux Cable w/ Built in Mic

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jayjysmth, Jan 23, 2013.

1. jayjysmth macrumors newbie

Hey guys, I have been trying to find an aux cable with built in mic to use in the car through my factory radio but am not having much luck. I am looking for a aux cable similar to the one that comes with the Beats By Dre headset since it is a little higher quality(thicker) than alot of the ones I have seen as well as having the built in mic.

Please let me know if any of you have any idea where to find something like this.

Thanks in advance

2. jayjysmth thread starter macrumors newbie

3. jayjysmth thread starter macrumors newbie

I am looking for something exactly like this but this exact one has some sketchy reviews, granted it's cheap I would rather get a decent product. I really want to use this in the car and control siri, skip songs, etc w/ out having to use the phone, hence the requirement for built in audio and mic controls on the cable.

Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Audio-Control-Studio-Solohd/dp/B006NGHN5A

4. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

You would need to buy a real replacement for a set of headphones that has these features. Short of that you are stuck with the knock off replacement cables.

5. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Get the Griffin Smarttalk think I linked to and just use a male-male 3.5mm stereo cable with it. I have one of those Smarttalk things, they work well.

6. jayjysmth thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the feedback but that product is discontinued? Anyone else have a suggestion where to purchase something like this?