Looking for beta testers

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Dave Hogan, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Dave Hogan macrumors newbie

Hello,
    We are currently looking for beta testers for attendance and time management software to help test applications. This software is designed to track time spent by employees on various activities, records web sites visited and applications used.

The software is perfectly suits for Mac, Linux and Windows. Feedback is much appreciated and if interested you could pm me. Thanks!

2. Athonline, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011

Athonline macrumors member

I am interested if you still want a beta tester. However clarify when you say it records web sites and apps, does the app send the info somewhere or it just saves a local record for user reference?

3. Dave Hogan, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011

Dave Hogan thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi Anthonline, all records, websites visited and apps used will be sent to the software's server in real time.. and these records can be use by managers to track the activities of their employees.

4. AFPoster macrumors 65816

I'm interested as well if you still need more people.

5. Athonline macrumors member

This mean you (as the software's server) can monitor our information? In any case I am interested and I will love to take part as I am curious for my time management now I am on holidays and after that. :) Will PM you my email address.

6. Dave Hogan thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks Athonline.. already sent you a PM :)

@AFPoster - Yes, we are still looking for beta testers. Also sent you a PM.