Looking for Boston retail with iSkin cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Detlev, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Detlev macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know where there is a Boston (or Providence) retail establishment with multiple iSkin cases (colors and styles) in stock?

Also, I am interested in finding their MBP "SOHO" case. If you happen to know where please post what colors you have seen.

2. feelthefire macrumors 6502a

Cases for which device? The Boylston St. Apple Store had a number of cases for the iPhone 3G when I was there last week.

As far as the iSkin SOHO, I can get that fairly easily by special order. Colors available are graphite (black with gray stitching) and magnum (black with red stitching). Price is $49.95.

3. Detlev thread starter macrumors 6502a

Good job scanning the forums. I checked out your new site. Tell me when the foof bags show up. I might be convinced to purchase. I have always likes the more products too but have not ordered from over sees. I'll be in town Friday if you have some sort of store front (I'm old fashioned and like to see products in person).

I am actually interested in the orange stitching on the SOHO, maybe grey.

4. feelthefire macrumors 6502a

No, I don't have a storefront in the traditional sense, as the business is online-only. However, it's potentially possible that I could bring some products to Boston or an outlying area by appointment. I do not live that far away.

The orange SOHO doesn't appear to be available from my distributor, but the gray 14-15" model is in stock.

A large part of my business is people who don't want to pay the high shipping rates and long wait times from overseas :)

And the foofbags are scheduled to arrive around the 15 of August.