Looking for Business Meeting Software

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by surfwalkers, Sep 26, 2009.

1. surfwalkers macrumors newbie

Hey Guys!, I am new to the Forum as of today. I am looking for business software or software sites where I might find business applications for my MAC and MACBook Pro. Specifically, right now, I am looking for an application that I can use to take and keep up with Business Meeting Minutes. I have Fusion and XP in a partition so I can use windows based software, but I am trying more and more to get away from the PC stuff and would really like something that works on my MAC's (Snow Leopard). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks and Glad to be here. Later, Surfwalkers

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

In terms of software for a meeting, what exactly do you need to do in said meetings? If you just need to take notes then there is MS Word, Open Office, and Pages. If it is something else you need to be more specific.

3. surfwalkers thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your reply

Thanks for your reply. I am a consultant to the board of directors and it has become my (turn)(job)(task) to take notes and compose the minutes for that meeting. I have and use MS Word, however I would like to use a program, if available, that I can use to organize the notes and print a "Great Looking" report. I know that I can print a professional I, II, III report from word, but there is no "Wow" factor. It is just very plain looking. Maybe this animal does not exist but I am interested in finding whatever might be available. In addition, I would like to see what other business centered software that is available. Shareware and Freeware is acceptable to me. In fact, I find that some of the more imaginative and useful programs are shareware/freeware.

I love my macbook and want to use it more and more rather than my PC Laptop. I can find tons of software for the PC but just do not know the popular sites for MAC software. Again, thanks for your reply. Surfwalkers