Looking for case suggestions for Macbook Pro 13 inch, iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by iceblade, Aug 5, 2009.

1. iceblade macrumors member

On friday I am getting a 13 inch macbook pro, and a free ipod touch. I have a case that might work for the macbook pro that used to house my ibook, but I think getting a new case might be a good idea. I've been using this case for a powerbook (short time), and 2 ibooks (longer time). However I also need a suggestion for a case for my ipod touch. I am looking for something that is drop proof (I don't drop my stuff a lot, but in case I did), and I am also thinking about a screen protector. Thats the main requirement I need in a case, with the screen protector being up in the air as to whether I need it, and if one comes with a case. I would also like a case that is secure, but easy to take off for charging, and something that doesn't hinder the wifi signal very much. If necessary, I will just take the case off for charging and if I am using wifi.

Thanks for your help everyone. If that doesn't make sense, I will try to clarify. I understand that some of my wishes/requirements are counter productive... Something secure, but still easy to take off? But I wanted to put it out there, in case there WAS something that fit that description. Thanks again! (oh, sorry if this is in the wrong place... I wasn't quite sure where to put it, and I figured it was about buying cases, so maybe it was an ok spot.)

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

3. 3N16MA macrumors 65816

3N16MA