Looking for case suggestions for Macbook Pro 13 inch, iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by iceblade, Aug 5, 2009.

1. iceblade macrumors member

Jun 17, 2008
    On friday I am getting a 13 inch macbook pro, and a free ipod touch. I have a case that might work for the macbook pro that used to house my ibook, but I think getting a new case might be a good idea. I've been using this case for a powerbook (short time), and 2 ibooks (longer time). However I also need a suggestion for a case for my ipod touch. I am looking for something that is drop proof (I don't drop my stuff a lot, but in case I did), and I am also thinking about a screen protector. Thats the main requirement I need in a case, with the screen protector being up in the air as to whether I need it, and if one comes with a case. I would also like a case that is secure, but easy to take off for charging, and something that doesn't hinder the wifi signal very much. If necessary, I will just take the case off for charging and if I am using wifi.

Thanks for your help everyone. If that doesn't make sense, I will try to clarify. I understand that some of my wishes/requirements are counter productive... Something secure, but still easy to take off? But I wanted to put it out there, in case there WAS something that fit that description. Thanks again! (oh, sorry if this is in the wrong place... I wasn't quite sure where to put it, and I figured it was about buying cases, so maybe it was an ok spot.)
  2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

Dec 29, 2006
    dallas, texas
  3. 3N16MA macrumors 65816

Jul 23, 2009