Looking for case to show back

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by adam044, Feb 13, 2012.

1. adam044 macrumors 65816

adam044

Looking for a case to show off my new clear back I just installed. I have the apple bumper but I would like to be able to see the metal band and keep the phone nice looking. Maybe something like a clear bumper if anyone has recommendations. Looking for something to just either protect the metal band while being able to see it or some minimal protection case.

Also I tried the griffin reveal frame but it would cause the screen protector to bubble around the edges and lift up

2. JMies419 macrumors 6502

Lucky Labs transparent spectra wraps or wrapsol protection maybe? Check those two options out. iPhone remains nearly naked with both but they offer a bit of protection (wrapsol more so than lucky labs)

3. adam044 thread starter macrumors 65816

adam044

How are the wrapsol to apply? Easy hard? May check those out know I've seen them at Walmart I'm always worried that they are going to peel off though from taking it in and out of my pocket or something

4. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

For minimalistic case that shows phone off i always recommend iskin claro.

5. Anonymous Mac macrumors newbie

Canada, Northern America, Earth, Universe
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

iSkin Ultra Clear is awesome to show off the iPhone beautiful build. It's not bulky, and it's thin, while still protecting it well. I really like mine and it's great for everyday use

6. kicko macrumors 65816

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

8. MrRon macrumors regular

MrRon

without the black ring outside the camera lens.. it will be perfect

9. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I'm assuming that ring is to prevent issues with the flash. That should be on most white and clear cases anyhow. It is at least on the ones I've seen.