Looking for earphones for my iphone...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Alekseriator, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Alekseriator macrumors newbie

hey everybody im looking forward to changing my iphones earphones and i stop around Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5vi or Klipsch Image S4i.

And trying to decide which one would be most comfortable, better sounding and have more functions than the other.

Im from New Zealand and here prices for both of them are about the same, so please can you help me with my decision.

2. thespazz macrumors 6502a

I just picked up the Klipsch S4i after trying the Apple IEMs. The Klipsch are really fantastic, a little muddy bass at times (depends on the songs), but overall I'm really pleased with my purchase. Tips run somewhat small compared to others, but they fit great and are SUPER comfortable. I had some Shure e2cs before this, tried the Shure SE210s and the Apple IEMs...all of them were tiresome to wear after an hour or so. The klipsch are like soft, pillowy clouds in my ear. Really fantastic earphones!

I don't know much about the UE phones, but one downside is their lack of volume control :/

3. Alekseriator thread starter macrumors newbie

hey thanks for your review yeah im sure both of them are nice, and Klipsch seems to have better design and functions but im interested in quality of sound as well.

so if somebody who knows which one is better or if they are the same please tell me and i will wait for now...

4. elephunkman macrumors 65816

5. Alekseriator thread starter macrumors newbie

6. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

What's the price range. The best thing would be to try to find a place or friend to try both. Everyone's ears are different.

7. Norskman macrumors member

Norskman

I bought the Etymotic Er-4P's and they sound great!

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er4.aspx

Not very "bassy" if you're looking for that, but they'll bring out parts of your favorite songs you might never have heard before.