Looking for equivelent iPhone app...

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by NeGRit0, Apr 24, 2009.

1. NeGRit0 macrumors 6502a

NeGRit0

I have this on my WinMo phone, would like the same for my iPod Touch. It's jailbroken so that's not an issue.

TIA!

Bump...

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

Bumping is frowned upon...

Due to the nature of how the iPhone applications are sectioned off from each other and that they can't run in the background, an app from the app store would be unable to do this.

3. NeGRit0 thread starter macrumors 6502a

NeGRit0

Thats dumb, maybe someone should have answered me last week then...

Wonderful you cant read that well. I have an iPod Touch, and its jailbroken.

I do appreciate you actually answering me though. Next?

4. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

People usually don't answer when the answer is "they don't know". This thread would probably be better in the iPhone Hacks forum. I'll see if I can get a mod to move it there and remove your new post from the iPod touch forum.

5. NeGRit0 thread starter macrumors 6502a

NeGRit0

This is the first time no one has had an answer for me. Just surprised that no one would know the answer.

And i dont want the thread removed from the iPod forum, as again i say... I have an iPod Touch. If anything remove this thread as apparently no one that reads the app store forum has a jailbroken iDevice....

6. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

Sorry again. I don't get into the iPhone/iPod hack forums much... what I was meaning was the iPod touch Hacks forum. If anybody would know, they would.

7. NeGRit0 thread starter macrumors 6502a

NeGRit0

That's ok, thats where i reposted the thread today after i bumped this one. I am 99% sure i saw it somewhere, just can't remember where...