Looking for fantasy baseball owners....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by stromie952, Mar 23, 2009.

1. stromie952 macrumors regular

I've been progressively getting more and more into fantasy baseball for the last couple years and this year I'm trying to get together a league with non-random people to make sure people actually pay attention to what's going on. Right now it looks like I'm going to need a few more people to fill it up and wanted to see if anyone here would be interested in joining. It is a free league on ESPN Fantasy which I think is the best around.

Right now I'm setting it up as an auction league with 6x6 scoring having OBP replacing average and adding slugging % and quality starts as stats. I'm just excited about trying some new stuff and would love to have some people here jump in.

Get back to me if you want in!

2. stromie952 thread starter macrumors regular

Looking to draft this weekend and still have three slots left.....any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

3. stromie952 thread starter macrumors regular

Still looking for one or two people to jump in for our draft on Thursday.....I got one person from here and wanted to see if anyone else wants in. I switched everything back to ESPN Standard rules to make it easier for new people who might be interested

Thanks!