OS X Looking for fellow C&C Zero Hour Mac gamers

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by hewhore, Mar 22, 2015.

1. hewhore macrumors newbie

Jun 26, 2014
    So this is a bit of a lame request, but I literally know no-one in the real world who is a Mac user, loves C&C, and wants to play online.
    I used to play C&C on Windows and was pretty good at it, but switched to Mac some time ago for work reasons so I have to get some practice in because I'm a bit rusty, but the Mac port is indistinguishable from the Windows version so that shouldn't be too hard.

If any Mac users with C&C Generals or Zero Hour installed read this, please send me a friend request, my ID is Chocky 73.

2. Dirtyharry50 macrumors 68000

May 17, 2012
    Scroll down to find the section on multiplayer in this FAQ:

They setup a Facebook group to help people find each other and also talk about using Game Center to start a game. I haven't read that stuff yet as I don't own the game yet but hope you find it helpful.
  3. hewhore thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 26, 2014
  4. kaltsasa macrumors 6502a

Jan 9, 2002
    Kellogg IA
    I have the game but I rarely have time to play it. Wat does it use, my game center ID?
  5. johnnyturbouk macrumors 68000

Feb 9, 2011
    on the yellow [oled] brick road to tech nirvana.
    Huge C&C fan, avid mac user for over a decade, have the new game installed, but like kaltsasa, have little time play :(
  6. ahmad bochi macrumors newbie

ahmad bochi

Sep 29, 2016

I have a mac too and also searching for zero hour gamers.
    But I am very bad in playing online because Ive never went in online games before.

If you can guide me feel free to contact me

7. Hassan_GLA macrumors newbie

Jan 29, 2017
    Hello Ahmad i have mac and search about online gamer
    this is my ID Hassan_GLA2
    thank you.
  8. Digital Skunk macrumors 604

Digital Skunk

Dec 23, 2006
    In my imagination
    My questions is has anyone been able to get it to work with El Cap? It's been broken for me for almost a year now.
  9. Hassan_GLA macrumors newbie

Jan 29, 2017
    Yes, My friend it is working
    --- Post Merged, Jan 31, 2017 ---
    Yes, My friend it is working
  10. ZombonicHD macrumors newbie

May 12, 2017
    i LOVE the game if anyone wants to play gamecenter is Zombonic_HD ADD MEH OR ELSE lol
  11. Danilooo macrumors newbie

Jun 7, 2017
    So im also looking for people to play with, i got also a mac and C&C aswell as zero hour. I just don't know how to invite people or how to add people. I think my username is Daniellll 31. or Danieldjahani
  12. tylerlandry macrumors newbie

Nov 9, 2017

so is there anyway to play CNC generals/zero hour online if you downloaded it off the apple App Store
    (I have a Mac)
  13. iGobbleoff macrumors member

May 2, 2011
    If anyone wants a game, add me, I'm 'gobbleoff' on Game Centre