Looking for good Coop games for PS2

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by lindstrom, Jun 17, 2008.

1. lindstrom macrumors member

Hello everyone,

Like the title says, I am looking to purchase some good coop games for my PS2. What I currently own are all sports titles so I have that area covered.

I have been searching around for a little finding titles like Star Wars Battlefront 2, 007 Bond: Everything or Nothing, and various Medal of Honor and Call of Duty games.

I want to get some games that I can play with 1+ friends on the same TV, so not looking for online games.

Any good recommendation?

2. evan g macrumors regular

well... lets see here...

all of the medal of honors should be good, i was kinda bummed that call of duty 3 didnt have splitscreen.

as for the star wars battlefront series, i would get both 1 and 2. they are pretty much the same thing, just diff maps. i wish some from 1 were carried to 2.

eragon was suprisingly a lot more fun than i would have though, and player 2 can just jump in and out during gameplay. i actually strongly reccomend that one.

dont forget about guitar hero

ratchet deadlocked does have multiplayer that actually doesnt suck.

but if you are talking like good games that you can play with your buddies, well even though its not splitscreen or anything, i would get mercenaries. its just as much fun to watch someone blow something up, as it is to play it.

dont forget mercenaries 2 is coming out for the ps2 also, and it DOES have splitscreen.

3. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Indiana Jones are great games for 1 or 2 players. The 2nd player can drop in and out at will, too, so you don't have to restart a level or anything if your firend shows up late or bails on you.

4. lindstrom thread starter macrumors member

So you are saying that all Medal of Honor Games have coop, two playing on the same PS2?

I have tried to read up about this but I find it difficult to find any hard fact.

5. evan g macrumors regular

Oh, whoops! I meant that Medal of Honor has splitscreen deathmatch and stuff. My bad. Still fun though.

6. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

The Conflict series is very good for 1-TV Coop. Conflict Global Storm is one of my favorite games. My college roommate and I stayed up many nights playing it.