Looking for Good Financial Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by RdeLassus, Apr 26, 2017.

1. RdeLassus macrumors regular

I'm looking for an app that can be used both for a check register and budgeting purposes. Preferably one that will sync between iOS and macOS. Any favorites?

2. TITNTUFF macrumors regular

TITNTUFF

3. RdeLassus thread starter macrumors regular

I currently use spreadsheets too, but that's what I'm trying to get away from using. I'm looking for something more polished that will sync across devices.

4. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

https://www.iggsoftware.com/banktivity_for_iphone/

I use Banktivity on my Mac for what you described, and they have iOS apps that will sync, but I have not used the iOS apps. I am happy with the Mac app though.

Might be worth taking a look. They have a free trial of the Mac app you can test.

5. GIZBUG macrumors 65816

GIZBUG

Everydollar. I've used banktivity and quicken and they are horrible. Dave Ramsey's app is great though, been using it for 6 months

6. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I've been using Account Tracker by Graham Haley for years. I've ventured out looking for better apps and they just don't exist. I'm not 100% sure about syncing between Mac and iOS but account traxking and budgeting are locked down and backup through iCloud and Dropbox and baked in.

The ability to create your own account categories with separate balances displayed is the one option that I have so much trouble finding elsewhere.

Account Tracker by Graham Haley

7. Iceage macrumors 6502

I've using it also for a few years and i haven't found anything better out there.