Looking for good slim black TPU cases for 6s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by barryst, Oct 22, 2015.

1. barryst macrumors regular

Hi all
    I'm looking to get a new case, one that's black, thin, AND has a big enough lip to go above the screen with a edge-to-edge glass screen protector on AND that won't lift the sides of the glass protector.

So far I have tried the Zoogue, Magpul Field, and Spigen Capsule.

Zoogue: The current one i'm using right now. love the slimness and fit except that the buttons are a bit mushy, and often when pushed, it lifts the side of the glass protector causing a temporary bubble.

Magpul: love the button action on these, not mushy at all. Doesn't interfere with the glass protector. BUT it's a bit too thick for my taste. Grippy but makes the phone feel a bit bigger than i'd like.

Spigen Capsule: bought this case because it was cheap. I would actually probably use it all the time except for the fact that the lip is pretty small so my glass protector is actually above it which I don't like. Otherwise, the buttons don't interfere with the protector, and its very slim and fits nicely.

Any new suggestions would be great.

2. Kisey macrumors 6502a

Incipio NGP or Switcheasy NUMBERS. I can confirm that both fit well with my cinder edge to edge protector and there is just enough lip left to provide some lay on the table protection.

3. barryst thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! any preference between the two? how's the button action on both?

4. Kisey macrumors 6502a

I prefer the Switcheasy only because of the integrated port covers. The buttons are easy to press on both, and both fit 10x better than the Zoogue.

5. willmtaylor, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015

willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

6. DeftwillP macrumors 6502

7. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I used a Staples brand black TPU. Loved it. Perfect fit, thin and no logos.